Sonnet ECHO EXPRESS SE IIIE
Sonnet ECHO EXPRESS SE IIIE 3-slot Thunderbolt 3 Expansion Chassis for PCIe cards
- Connect PCIe Cards. Use multiple high-performance PCIe cards with any computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Three PCIe 3.0 x8 Slots . Supports three full-height, half-length+ (up to 7.75 inches long), single-width cards, or one double-width card plus one single-width card.
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface . Offers 2750 MB/s of PCIe bandwidth, doubling the performance capabilities of Thunderbolt 2.
- Pro Performance. Compact Design. Takes up little space on the desktop, but large enough to support nearly every Thunderbolt-compatible non-GPU PCIe card at full performance.
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports . One port connects to computer; second port supports daisy-chaining of up to five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices.
- Remarkably Quiet . Temperature-controlled, variable-speed fan automatically and quietly cools the cards.
- Energy Saver Mode . Powers on/off automatically with the computer.
- Rugged Aluminum Housing . Provides robust and secure protection.
- Pro Power. Auxiliary PCIe power connector for a power-hungry card; daisy chain port provides up to 15W of power to connected peripherals.
- Mac with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- A Mac with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt port with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter . Plus a Thunderbolt 2 cable (both sold separately)
- macOS® 10.12.6+
- macOS Catalina compatible
- PC with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Windows 10 (64-bit Edition Version 1809 or greater, see note)
- Important Note: Windows computers require the latest BIOS and Thunderbolt drivers to support this product. Check with your computer manufacturer for update information.
- ThunderLok 3 compatible specifically with Sonnet 0.5- and 0.7 meter Thunderbolt 3 cables; Sonnet 1- and 2-meter Thunderbolt 3 cables require ThunderLok 3L.
- While the Echo Express SE IIIe features a 40 Gbps Thunderbolt 3 interface, some computers equipped with Thunderbolt 3 use an implementation of Thunderbolt 3 technology that limits PCIe performance to 20 Gbps.
- The MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) has this limitation in the two right-hand Thunderbolt 3 ports, while offering full performance from the left-hand ports.
- Full performance requires the use of the included Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable, or comparable Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cables; look for the Thunderbolt icon AND the number 3 on the connector housings to identify these cables.
- One 4K monitor directly supported. Two 4K monitors requires either a 4K monitor with multi-stream transport support (DP out), or a Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort adapter. One Thunderbolt 3 5K monitor directly supported. All Thunderbolt 3 Macs support two 4K monitors. Most Thunderbolt PCs support two 4K monitors.
- Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 peripheral devices on Macs used with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (sold separately).
- Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb) or Gen 2 (10Gb) devices when connected with proper cable or adapter (sold separately)
- Echo Express SE IIIe
- Universal power adapter
- Power cord
- 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable
- ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip(1)
All new Sonnet Products purchased on or after January 1, 2019, have a Two Year Limited Warranty, except as listed here. All new Sonnet Products purchased on or before December 31, 2018, have a One Year Limited Warranty, except as listed here.
Delivery estimate, 3-5 days – Subject to change please call to check latest info.