Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
£1,489.00 ex. VAT
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
- Order today and also receive 50% of purchasing a BlackMagic Pocket Camera Grip Order today and receive a 50% discount on purchasing a BlackMagic Pocket Camera Battery Grip for only £99.00 ex VAT (MSRP £215.00)
- Professional 6K digital film camera
- 6144 x 3456 Super 35 sensor
- EF lens mount (Images show lenses not included)
- 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600.
Available on backorder
Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
Introducing the Next Generation Handheld Digital Film Cameras!
Now you can dramatically improve the production value of your work by using digital film! Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera is better than a simple video camera because it has professional features allowing you to create the same “look” as Hollywood feature films. The combination of high dynamic range, great low light performance and Blackmagic RAW gives you feature film images with precise skin tones and gorgeous organic colors. You get advanced features such as 4K or 6K models, large 5″ LCD for easy focus, SD card and CFast media, external USB‑C media disk recording, EF or MFT lens mounts and more! DaVinci Resolve Studio is also included for editing, color correction, audio post and VFX!
Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
Featuring a 6144 x 3456 Super 35 sensor and EF lens mount, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K lets you use larger EF photographic lenses to create cinematic images with shallower depth of field, allowing creative defocussed backgrounds and gorgeous bokeh effects! Extra resolution also gives you more room for reframing in editing and colour correction. This means that you can shoot in 6K and then in post production zoom and re‑frame to allow wide shots and close ups to be created, all from a single camera and without losing image quality!
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K stands apart from simple video cameras due to its professional features, allowing you to create the same “look” as Hollywood feature films. See just a few of them below and click through to find out more
Get the “Hollywood Look”with Digital Film!
Capture deeper colours, higher image detail and a wider dynamic range between the brightest highlights and deepest shadows. Now you can get these same high end production values for any kind of work.
Lightweight CarbonFiber Polycarbonate Composite
Made from lightweight carbon fiber polycarbonate composite, the camera features a multifunction handgrip with all controls for recording, ISO, WB and shutter angle right at your fingertips.
High ResolutionCinematic Digital Film Sensor!
Featuring a native sensor resolution of 6144 x 3456, the Super 35 sensor allows shooting with a shallow depth of field and anamorphic lenses as well as 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600.
- Order today and receive 50% of purchasing a BlackMagic Pocket Camera Grip Order today and receive a 50% discount on purchasing a BlackMagic Pocket Camera Battery Grip for only £99.00 ex VAT (MSRP £215.00)
Full system specs can be found here:
Delivery estimate, Subject to change, please call to check
Get the "Hollywood Look" with Digital Film!
Pocket Cinema Cameras have everything you need for feature film, television programming and documentaries, however now these same features can also be used to revolutionise other types of work such as blog videos, YouTube content and more. You get the same features found on expensive digital film cameras, allowing capture of deeper colours, higher image detail and a wider dynamic range between the brightest highlights and deepest shadows. It's the key reason why feature films look so amazing and now you can get these same high end production values for any kind of work. Imagine getting film quality on independent film, music videos, weddings, documentaries and more!
Shipping & Delivery
We ship items via UPS to UK Mainland locations. For shipping outside of these areas please call us on 01932 255 666.
Delivery timescales are all subject to UPS conditions and are subject to change Delivery times are a best estimate, and we cannot be held responsible for any loss, delay or damage you may incur as a result of external factors effecting your delivery timescale
Order before 2pm, for same day processing of your stock order. Orders after 2pm, or on a weekend, will be processed on the next working day.
- UK Mainland Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Business Day Service For orders under £75) £6.00
- UK Mainland Shipping Standard: (UPS Standard 2-3 DAY Service for orders over £75 and Under £300 ): £12.00
- UK Mainland Shipping Standard: (UPS Standard 2-3 DAY Service For orders over £300 ): Free of Charge
- UK Mainland Shipping Next Business Day: (UPS Express *) £25.00
* UPS Express Next Day for delivery Monday to Friday, so orders after 2pm Thursday would be dispatched Friday for delivery Monday
£1,195.00 ex. VAT
GY-HM180E COMPACT 4K CAMCORDER WITH 3G HD-SDI
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels (9.03 active)
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) card
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.5-354mm)
- 3G HDSDI and HDMI output
Panasonic AG-CX10. Compact and lightweight 4K 50p/60p camcorder, with detachable handle and LED light
- Compact and lightweight 4K 50p/60p camcorder, with detachable handle and LED light
- Integrated Leica lens with a 25mm wide angle, optical 24x zoom, and fast face-detection AF
- 4K 4:2:2 10 bit HDMI output for high quality external recording
- HEVC Codec for 4K 60p recording
- AVC Ultra Codecs for conventional HD recording in P2 MXF file format
- NDI | HX Compatible
- Includes built-in Wi-Fi for remote control
£1,879.00 ex. VAT
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro
- Most advanced digital film camera features 6K sensor with EF lens mount,
- Built in motorized ND filters at 0, 2, 4 and 6 stops,
- Tilt adjustable 1500 nit LCD
- Larger battery. Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Pro uses larger NP‑F570 batteries.
- Supports optional EVF.
- Please call us 01932 255 666 to check latest stock info if not showing in stock
Affordable full digital HDTV camera with superb picture quality and system versatility for studio and field production
- Ikegami’s first affordable HD Studio Camera System
- Docking style camera body provides system flexibility
- Outstanding picture quality as part of the Unicam HD series product line
- Newly developed fiber system to provide an overall cost-effective studio and field solution
- Suitable for ENG applications with snap-on digital recorders
- Affordable Fiber System FA-300/BSF-300 (opticalCON DUO series, Max. 350m/ 1,148ft with 2″VF, 250m/820ft with 7″VF)
- Various Camera Control Units
£2,769.00 ex. VAT
Panasonic AG-CX350 Lightweight 4K/HDR 10BIT REC Camera Recorder with Live Streaming
- New 1.0” 15M Sensor brings 2000TV-lines and F12/F13 Sensitivity.
- Superb 4K Image with 10bit Codec: ALL-I, 422LongG and New HEVC LongG
- Supporting HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) and SDR Monitoring
- Industry’s Widest Class Lens with 32x Intelligent Zoom and 5-Axis Hybrid I.S.
- HD Live Streaming to Connect Directly to Facebook and YouTube Live
£2,619.00 ex. VAT
Blackmagic Design URSA Broadcast
- Broadcast B4 Lens Mount - Use your existing high quality HD lenses or new Ultra HD lenses!
- Work in HD or Ultra HD
- Non Stop Recording - Works with both standard Broadcast Quality Audio
- Familiar Broadcast Control - Quickly change settings without taking the camera off your shoulder!
£2,720.00 ex. VAT