Get industry standard video editing tools for advanced post production and collaborative workflows. For those who already have a subscription license and are looking to renew.
Already have a Media Composer Ultimate Subscription – and want to purchase another year ?
For professional editors, assistants, journalists, producers, moviemakers, educators, and other media contributors who need advanced post production and collaborative workflows, Media Composer | Ultimate (previously Media Composer) provides all the features and functions to facilitate working collaboratively as a team.
Need to work together as a team in a post production, news, or other media environment? Media Composer | Ultimate (formerly Media Composer) provides all the same editing tools as Media Composer, plus extended workflows for real time collaboration.
Here are some key advantages that Media Composer | Ultimate offers over Media Composer:
- Share bins and projects with other Media Composer and MediaCentral editors, loggers, and assistants
- Collaborate locally and remotely with editors, journalists, producers, and other content contributors across the MediaCentral environment
- Access, edit, and share media stored on Avid NEXIS and other MediaCentral managed storage systems, no matter where you or the assets reside
- Find the right clips fast by simply typing a word or phrase with the Media Composer | PhraseFind Option, included
- Find the best takes in seconds for every line of dialog in a script with the Media Composer | ScriptSync Option, included
- Get access to advanced and secondary colour correction tools and Universal Mastering with the Media Composer |Symphony Option, included
- Integrate with MediaCentral | Newsroom Management, iNEWS, and other ENPS for streamlined news editing with the Media Composer | NewsCutter Option, included (Windows only)
Includes Avid 1-year Software Updates + Support
Please note that all sales on digital products are final. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the system requirements have been met. Please call us if you need further advice.