Powerful and Flexible Professional I/O
As more and more editorial, graphics, vfx and colour work is being done on set and in the field, the ability to run full-featured software on laptop computers along with compact video and audio I/O solutions has rapidly increased. AJA Io products answer that call by providing desktop-level functionality in a portable form factor that’s powerful enough to deliver in the edit suite, and sturdy enough to handle life in the field. AJA offers solutions encompassing Thunderbolt™ standards all the way up to Thunderbolt 3 with 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0, as well as mobile USB 3 and PCIe devices.
Simply plug in to your computer’s Thunderbolt 3 enabled Mac or PC, install the new software, and go!
- 4K/UltraHD Input or Output, and 2K/HD/SD I/O, 10-bit up to 50/60p
- SMPTE ST 2110 up to 4K/UltraHD, ST 2022-6 up to 2K/HD
- ST 2022-7 Tx support up to 2K/HD
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports with loop through
- 2x 10 GigE SFP connections for multi-channel I/O
- RGB 4:4:4 12-bit, YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit and HFR workflows supported
- Local baseband monitoring via 3G-SDI and/or HDMI 2.0
- 48 kHz 16 and 24-bit embedded audio, 16-channel SDI, 8-channel HDMI
- VPID signaling for SDR/HDR Transfer Characteristics, Colorimetry
and Luminance via SDI
- PQ, HLG, HDR10 and Dolby Vision Support
- HDR Metadata Capture and Auto Playback Detection
- Analog Audio flexibility for 8-channel In or 8-channel Out, or 4-channel
In and 4-channel out
- XLR 12V power for battery or AC use
- Headphone jack and level control for mobile environments
- NMOS 1.3, PTP and LLDP support, plus Reference/LTC Input
- Three year warranty
Io products are cross-platform and compatible with a wide range of professional macOS® and Windows® software applications. AJA drivers and plug-ins create a seamless integration between the native software and AJA’s high quality hardware that lets you focus on the work, not the technology.