Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G
DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G – Capture and playback 12G-SDI in SD, HD, Ultra HD and 4K DCI up to 4096 x 2160 60p in 10-bit YUV or 12-bit RGB!.
Advanced digital cinema capture card featuring full frame DCI 4K input and output via 12G‑SDI. Even more you get dual link multi rate 12G‑SDI connections that work with SD, HD and Ultra HD even in Ultra HD 60p. As well as full frame DCI 4K at 4096 x 2160 resolution up to 25p. Furthermore capture 10‑bit YUV or full color bandwidth 12-bit RGB. Includes AES/EBU audio, up, down and cross conversion. Plus built in 3D stereoscopic output at full bandwidth 4:4:4:4 RGB! No other capture and playback card supports more video formats and video connections!
DeckLink – The world’s highest performance capture cards for Mac, Windows and Linux
DeckLink capture and playback cards are used every day on Hollywood feature films, episodic television programs, music videos, commercials and more. Featuring the latest cutting edge technologies such as 12G-SDI and 8K support, DeckLink cards give you the highest quality video and work with probably more applications and platforms than any other card. Every DeckLink PCI Express card can be installed in Mac, Windows and Linux based workstations and servers, therefore giving you ultimate flexibility!
Use Your Favourite Software
DeckLink cards work with the software you love to use!
Mac OS X
No other capture and playback cards are supported by more software applications for Mac. Get drivers that work with fantastic editing software such as DaVinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro and News Cutter. For visual effects get full compatibility with Fusion, Nuke, After Effects and also Photoshop. Audio users , DeckLink cards work with Fairlight audio in DaVinci Resolve, ProTools, and also Nuendo and Cubase. For streaming, you can use Flash Media Encoder, Wirecast, Livestream Producer.
Get access to a massive range of windows software! DeckLink supports WDM, DirectShow and QuickTime so you can use applications such as DaVinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer and News Cutter, Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro and more. For visual effects use Fusion, After Effects and Photoshop. Audio software supported includes Nuendo, Cubase and more. When streaming you get compatibility with Flash Media Encoder, Xsplit Broadcaster, while Wirecast and Livestream Procaster are also supported.
Finally DeckLink cards are open standard capture cards and are perfect for the development of Linux based video applications. They’re designed to work perfectly with DaVinci Resolve for editing, color correction and professional audio. There’s also a free, well documented SDK that makes it easy for you to develop specific solutions to meet your needs. Blackmagic’s Design Media Express is also available for capture and playback when using DeckLink with Linux operating systems.
DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G
- SDI Video Inputs 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single/dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4. 2D/3D switchable.
- SDI Video Outputs 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single/dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4. 2D/3D switchable.
- Analog Video Inputs 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video or Composite. Component supports HD and SD.
- Analog Video Outputs 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video and Composite. Component supports HD and SD.
- Analog Audio Inputs 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors.
- Analog Audio Outputs 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors.
- Optical Fiber Inputs/Outputs (Optional) 2 x 12Gb/s Optical Fiber.
- AES/EBU Audio Inputs 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter.
- AES/EBU Audio Outputs 2 Channels unbalanced.
- SDI Audio Inputs 16 Channels embedded in SD/HD/2K/4K.
- SDI Audio Outputs 16 Channels embedded in SD/HD/2K/4K.
- HDMI Video Inputs type A HDMI connector with support for 2160p60.
- HDMI Video Outputs type A HDMI connector with support for 2160p60.
- Audio Inputs HDMI 8 Channels embedded in SD/HD/4K
- Audio Outputs HDMI 8 Channels embedded in SD/HD/4K.
- Sync Input Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Device Control Sony™ compatible RS422 deck control port. Alos Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control.
- Computer Interface PCI Express 8 lane generation 2, compatible with 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots. Additionally with HDMI or SDI mezzanine card.
- DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G
- HDMI mezzanine card
- Breakout cable for analog and RS-422 control.
- External power cable