The camRade wetSuit GY-HM180/250 is a tailor-made rain cover that protects your camera against the elements. Made of a special fabric with a soft lining. This flexible cover can be used for both the GY-HM180 and the GY-HM250 . Featuring a detachable cover for the top handle.
The soft fabric lining minimalizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain during operation. The cover also reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via several openings. A vinyl window protects the monitor . This hat can be opened for easy viewing and access.
The top handle cover also covers the microphone and has a window to view the audio controls. Open and close the bottom of the cover with a double zipper.
Supplied in a waterproof pouch with a zipper. This allows for storage and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
Thanks to clever design and the use of high quality and durable materials, every camRade solution provides maximum protection during active use or travelling. We design our products in-house and have production sites in France and China. A good camera deserves worthy accessories and safe protection during a day’s work in the field.
camRade CAM-WS-GYHM180-250 Key features
- Form-fitted for the JVC GY-HM180 and GY-HM200 camcorders (GY-HM180/170/250 )
- Tailor-made of water-resistant near silent fabric
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Full access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners and YKK® zippers
- Separate cover for top handle and microphone
- Handmade in France, Europe
- 5 Year warranty