BlackMagic Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 12G with PSU
This model is perfect for connecting HDMI cameras and computers to professional SDI equipment! You get two 12G-SDI outputs for connecting to SD, HD or Ultra HD equipment. When working in HD it supports 3G-SDI level A and B. This model also supports film standards including 4Kp24, 4Kp47.95 and 4Kp48.
The new Blackmagic Micro Converters are incredibly tiny broadcast video converters that let you connect between consumer HDMI and professional SDI equipment. The rugged and miniaturized design makes them small enough to be used anywhere! You get professional 3G-SDI or 12G-SDI connections, depending on the models, so you can work with SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60. Micro Converters use USB for power, so they can be powered directly from televisions or laptop computers. You can even purchase them without power supplies! Only Blackmagic Micro Converters feature custom electronics that conform to global broadcast specifications, and can be updated to new standards in the future.
Micro Converter 12G Features HDMI to SDI 12G with PSU
- Extremely small design for portable operation.
- Supports upgrading software via USB connection.
- Includes 3D LUT for monitoring on SDI to HDMI model.
- Includes support for HDR via SDI and HDMI.
- Supports 12G-SDI and HDMI timecode standards.
- Features 12G-SDI technology with built in SDI re-clocking.
- Includes camera control features for Blackmagic ATEM switchers.
- Supports all video standards in NTSC, PAL, 720 HD, 1080 HD and 2160 Ultra HD.
- Models can be purchased with or without power supply.