Stream, Record, Deliver H.264 at the Touch of a Button
HELO is AJA’s powerful H.264 streaming and recording stand-alone appliance. HELO brings both SDI and HDMI I/O into a single appliance with the ability to simultaneously stream out to your Content Delivery Network (CDN) as well as encode and record beautiful H.264 files to either SD, SDHC or SDXC cards, USB storage or NFS or CIFS mounted network based storage simultaneously.
- Portable, stand-alone 3G-SDI and HDMI source inputs
- Encode up to 1080p 60 in H.264/MPEG-4
- 2-Channel stereo audio encoded up to 24-bit 48kHz
- Data rates from 32kbps to 256kbps in MPEG-4
- Record to SD, SDHC or SDXC cards, USB storage, NFS, CIFS, or SMB
- USB Slot and SD card slot
- Video input and output 3G-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/296/424, 10-bit, Single Link 4:2:2, 4:4:4, BNC and HDMI
- Support for RTP/RTSP, RTMP, RTMPs, HLS, and Unicast
- AV Mute with user graphics upload support for pre-live feeds
- Error logging for quick analysis of streaming issues
- WebUI Regionalization for Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- Web based GUI preview window
Portable and Packed to Go
HELO’s small and robust form factor is essential for your busy schedule. Live events, webcasts, production and post locations vary and you need a device that can take the heat. HELO is designed to travel well, fit wherever needed and continuously deliver; all with full size connectivity.
HELO offers both 3G-SDI and HDMI source inputs in a single device with the ability to encode up to 1080p 60 in beautiful and efficient H.264.
Stream out to your CDN and record to SD, SDHC or SDXC cards, USB storage or NFS or CIFS mounted network based shares simultaneously.
Your goal is efficiency with beautiful results.
HELO encodes to H.264/MPEG-4 ensuring bandwidth efficiencies with widely compatible files. From tablets to smartphones, desktops to Smart TVs, no translation necessary.
2-Channel stereo audio can be encoded at up to 24-bit 48kHz at data rates ranging from 32kbps to 256kps in MPEG-4 AAC-LC, allowing you to make the most appropriate choice for your project’s needs.
Streaming can be complex. HELO makes it simple.
A USB connection and robust web browser based UI allows you to setup and configure your CDN connection before you even arrive at your event. Once there, simply press the Stream button and deliver your project across HELO’s Ethernet connection, which allows support for RTP/RTSP, RTMP, RTMPE for Facebook live as well as Unicast. HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) support adds compatiblity with Apple’s popular iOS devices and more.
HELO’s web based GUI even provides a video preview window so that you can ensure you are getting just what you expect.
An AV Mute setting allows you to mute live video and audio for your stream and either load your own graphic with event details or utilize a built in holding graphic before your event goes live.
Fore more info CLICK HERE