EditShare EFS 450
450 is designed to meet demanding bandwidth, storage capacity, fault-tolerance and management requirements of large-scale workgroups and media operations. A 3-node, 192 TB entry-level cluster provides over 2.3 GB/s of bandwidth and its native XOR protection will tolerate the loss of an entire storage node. Bandwidth and capacity are expanded linearly by simply plugging in additional storage nodes to reach unlimited capacity.
While being expanded, an EFS 450 can continue to support production while background processes distribute data to newly-added nodes. Thanks to its RAM-based EFS Metadata servers, the EFS 450 insures that Reads and Writes are processed quickly. Our unique SwiftRead feature manages resource contention that arises in shared storage environments to prevent dropped frames on ingest and playout operations. Lastly, two or more metadata servers can be paired to create a true high- availability environment.
To find out more about this product call us on 01932 255 666 or click below to get in touch.
- Distributed file system and multiple levels of hardware redundancy ensure the highest level of data protection
- Multiple levels of RAID that increase both reliability and performance
- High Availability options to increase uptime with ‘no single point of failure’ infrastructure
- Choice of file protection mechanisms to suit content value and budget
- Grow to 5 PB and beyond
- Fault tolerant with the addition of a second metadata controller, implements advanced IPMI-fencing and PDU-fencing mechanism
- EFS 450 permits wide-scale simultaneous users of media with project sharing