Panasonic Convertible HD Cameras
4K Multi Purpose Camera with 2/3-type lens mount for versatility
The AK-UB300 provides the precise camerawork and high image quality that you need for sports, remote studios, weather information, live concerts and other applications. It can achieve 4K image quality even when shooting low-budget content in a small-scale studio and it is also an excellent choice for aerial shooting.
- High Sensitivity (F10/2000lx) and Low Noise (S/N 60dB)
- Simultaneous UHD (4x3G-SDI) and HD (3G-SDI) outputs
- Supported Formats:
[4K] 3G-SDI×4: 3840×2160/50p, 25p, 24p
[HD] 3G-SDI: 1080/50p, 50i, 25p*1, 24p (Native), 25PsF, 24PsF, 720/50P
- HD cropping function, to get a cropped HD image from the 4K picture
- Supporting IP streaming and IP control
HD Multi Purpose Camera
Can be used in a wide range of applications from tower cameras to sports and news. Compact HD cameras for high picture quality in difficult shooting conditions.
A high cost performance, compact model that realises high picture quality and versatility.
Although it is compact, you can build a flexible system by combining the various pan-tilt head models Panasonic offers. In addition, it enables remote shooting from different angles, offering a wide range of applications including sports, news, and auditoriums, as well as for use as tower cameras and with studio teleprompters.
- High quality HD images produced by 2/3 type 2.2 mega pixels CCD and horizontal spatial offset
- 1080/59.94i, 50i
- Down-converter board (AK-HDC1500G) and HD SDI output board (AK-HHD1500G) optional.