JVC 2019 spring offers: GY-LS300CHE with Free of Charge: Olympus EZ1240 lens – This offer is available now till the 30th September 2019, while stocks last.
JVC have announced the following offers – This offer is available now till the 30th September 2019, while stocks last. – Call us for more details.
These promotions are only valid for the duration specified for confirmed orders and cannot be combined with any other JVC Professional promotions.
Offer 1: GY-LS300CHE with Free of Charge: Olympus EZ1240 lens
List price : £2,920
Special Offer price: £2,190.00 ex VAT
4KCAM SUPER 35MM LIVE STREAMING CAMCORDER
Compact, convenient and ultra-high definition, the GY-LS300CHE is equipped with a 4K Super 35 CMOS sensor and accommodates a wide range of cinema and photographic lenses and adapters for dazzling cinematic effects. Create hours of recordings on SDHC/SDXC media in a variety of image formats, while the dual codec design allows you to stream live HD while recording full HD.
Super 35 CMOS 4K image sensor and MFT lens mount
The GY-LS300CH features a 4K CMOS Super 35 image sensor – a premium solution for uncompromised cinema production, ultra-clear broadcast video, as well as full resolution 4K video. This large sensor delivers a superior dynamic range, high S/N ratio and high sensitivity, contributing artistic visual expression including shallow depth of field ‘bokeh’ effects.
Super 35 sensor and Micro Four Thirds (MFT) lens mount provide a balance of high-end cinematic imagery and affordable glass. Dozens of high quality Micro Four Thirds lenses* are readily available and require no adapter. Thanks to the short flange focal distance (slightly less than 20mm) most cinema lenses can be adapted for use, whether PL mount or Canon EF mount. The mount’s electrical connections are compatible with many auto focus, iris and power zoom lenses, even when using an adapter.
One important difference from most Micro Four Thirds cameras is that the GY-LS300CH uses a Super 35 imager— approximately 35% larger than a standard MFT imager. JVC’s mount provides full coverage of the imager so Super 35 lenses may be used without vignetting. In fact, a number of S35 lenses are available that do not require an adapter. For the professional on a budget, having a camera this versatile can mean huge savings in lens purchases.
4K (UHD) 60/50P HDMI output and 4K 4:2:2 recording
The GY-LS300CHE can output UHD (3840×2160) at 60/50p via its HDMI port. What’s more, JVC’s partnership with Atomos means the GY-LS300CHE operates seamlessly with the new Ninja Inferno and Shogun Inferno monitor recorders, triggering recording from the camera’s start/stop operation. Plus, when the camera is set to J-Log 1 gamma recording mode, the Atomos units will record the HDR footage and display it on their integrated, seven-inch monitors.
Compared to typical 4:2:0, the ability to record 4K (UHD) 4:2:2 30/25/24p at 150Mbps/70Mbps makes the GY-LS300CH an ideal camera for broadcasting and cinematic production houses alike. The color accuracy of 4:2:2 enables the GY-LS300CH to deliver exceptional color resolution even when images are in sharp contrast to the background which is particularly useful when strong colors are in contrast to bright backgrounds or in green screen uses. Full HD 4:2:2 60/50p recording at 50Mbps also possible.
- Super 35 CMOS Sensor
- Variable Scan Mapping maintains native angle of view for a variety of lenses including Super 35, MFT and Super 16.
- Highspeed HD Recording up to 120/100 Frames per second
- Digital Zoom, by using the Scan-Mapping, for Fix Optics
- Adapters available for PL and EF mount lenses
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24p/30p) to SDXC(UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps (24p-60p)
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- HDMI 4K60/50P Live output for external recording devices
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing, Metadata editing, FTP clips (requires appropriate network connection and adapter)
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with JVC VIDEOCLOUD,USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable Dual, Backup and Continuous recording
- 3 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16 and 1/64)
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power