Compact live streaming 4K camcorder with SDI and broadcast overlay
Whether you’re shooting 4K Ultra HD, 4:2:2 full HD or streaming to the web, the GY-HM250E does it all. Its integrated 12x optical zoom lens and 4K CMOS sensor deliver stunning 4K Ultra HD recordings directly to SDHC/SDXC memory cards, together with dual codec advanced streaming technology. The camera also has a tele-macro mode for better focus on close objects and features lower-third and full-screen titling graphic solutions.
Advanced IP network communication and live HD streaming
The camcorder features JVC’s latest IP communications engine, giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or SD resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. Connect your camera to an optional Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE modem and share your programme with an audience anywhere in the world via content delivery networks such as YouTube, Facebook Live, and other cloud services.
1/2.3-inch 12.4M CMOS sensor
This camcorder was built to deliver stunning, life-like 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) video. JVC’s 4K CMOS sensor with 12.4M pixels delivers high sensitivity and excellent performance over a wide range of lighting conditions. Details are crisp and accurate throughout the entire image plane.
120fps high-speed recording for slow motion playback
The camcorder allows high-speed recording at up to 120fps (59.94Hz) / 100fps (50Hz) for smooth slow motion playback. This can be used to create artistic effects or to review action replays when examining sporting skills. The feature is only available at 1920×1080 resolution only, and offers up to 1/5 slow at 24p mode.
Detachable handle unit with professional XLR audio
The detachable heavy-duty handle makes the camcorder easy to carry and also makes it simple to shoot from low angles, thanks to its built-in REC button with lock function, and zoom lever. XLR audio inputs are provided for the attachment of a professional microphone or for LINE input, complete with Phantom power supply capability.
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) card
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels (9.03 active)
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.5-354mm)
- Dynamic zoom in HD mode combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom
- Broadcast features • Customizable graphic overlays (on/off switchable) • Option for custom broadcaster logos, watermark, time and temperature • Selectable pre-loaded logos
- Wired remote control supported
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP network remote control, remote viewing, metadata editing, FTP clips (requires appropriate network connection and adapter)
- 4:2:2 full HD recording at 50Mbps (24-60p)
- 120fps HD slow motion recording
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup and continuous recording
- 9 user button assignable functions
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- 0.24-inch colour viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 3.5-inch colour LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Built-in stereo microphone
- External microphone and WIFI or LTE Dongle not included
- Includes handle unit and SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter