Compact 4K camcorder with 3G-SDI
The GY-HM180 is a full-featured compact 4K Ultra HD camcorder, featuring a 3G-SDI output. It has professional audio connectivity and is capable of shooting 4:2:2 full HD at 50Mbps, plus you can output live 4K via HDMI. The GY-HM180’s integrated 12x optical zoom lens and 4K CMOS sensor deliver razor-sharp 4K Ultra HD recordings directly to SDHC/SDXC memory cards, plus its small size allows you to shoot in venues unsuitable for larger cameras.
HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI output
The camcorder comes with a wide variety of connectors to meet the needs of professional applications, including HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI. Secured digital connection is assured between external devices such as a recorder or switcher. Simultaneous output from both SDI and HDMI is also possible.
120fps high-speed recording for slow motion playback
The camcorder allows high-speed recording at up to 120fps (59.94Hz) / 100fps (50Hz) for smooth slow motion playback. This can be used to create artistic effects or to review action replays when examining sporting skills. The feature is only available at 1920×1080 resolution only, and offers up to 1/5 slow at 24p mode.
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) card
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels (9.03 active)
- 3G HDSDI and HDMI output
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.5-354mm)
- 4:2:2 full HD recording at 50Mbps (24-60p)
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup and continuous recording
- 120fps HD slow motion recording
- Dynamic zoom in HD mode combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- Wired remote control supported0.24-inch colour viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 3.5-inch colour LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 9 user button assignable functions
- External microphone not included
- Built-in stereo microphone