Adder Technology is a global leader in the development and manufacture of high-performance Keyboard, Video and Mouse (KVM) solutions
With over 30 years experience, Adder Technology’s solutions are renowned for their technical excellence, reliable performance and robust manufacture. Adder design and manufacture an advanced range of KVM switches, extenders and IP solutions which enable the reliable control of local, remote and global IT systems.
We enable our customers in a range of industries to extend, switch, matrix and remotely manage peripherals through:
- Industry-leading expertise
- An international distribution and support network
- Failsafe, resilient and high-performance products and solutions
- Solutions that enable total control of local, remote and global IT and AV system
Broadcast & Media
High Performance IP KVM Solutions for Broadcast & Media
The transmission of video and audio signals without any compromise in signal quality or clarity is key in the world of broadcast, from Gallery Control / Master Control Room (MCR), Outside Broadcast and Radio through to Post-Production and Dubbing Theatres, all interlinked using a single KVM (keyboard, video and mouse) system.
Adder high performance IP KVM solutions can be integrated with existing in-house infrastructure and networking equipment, building on and improving the overall system and bringing reliability and flexibility benefits.
- Maximize investment made in processing and production equipment and keep time critical projects on track
- Optimize revenue by seamlessly reconfiguring broadcasting suites to maximize occupancy level
- Failsafe access to systems is paramount: connectivity needs to “just work”
- Robustness and uncompromised availability for virtualized systems
- Primary access to data supported by multi-layer, KVM systems for maximized resilience
- Reference-grade, “pixel-perfect” video performance at the refresh rate required
- Zero interference from noisy, heat-emitting machinery by relocating to a centralized location using KVM extenders
- Content theft can be prevented through network security protocols teamed with an “air gap” between the data and the user
- Protect the valuable data that flows around a facility
- Virtual Studio Manager (VSM), Avid Pro Tools and Autodesk Flame compatibility
- Integration with associated software, peripherals and tools to optimize workflow efficiency and accuracy
Adder high-performance KVM extenders allow USB, video and audio signals to be distributed from the central computer to be displayed with no loss of data integrity, whether this means to the next room, an adjacent building or to an overseas location
Adder high-performance IP KVM switches enable users to access and manage multiple computers from one or more location, using just one keyboard, mouse or controller
Extend, switch and manage, any distance, any place
Scalable and cost effective: Both the ADDERLink XDIP and the ADDERLink INFINITY are scalable to suit the needs of your installation. Whilst the XDIP is designed for small to medium installations, the INFINITY is infinitely expandable, allowing for an installation to grow as and when needed without any cost disadvantage.