Here at Altered Images we take your privacy seriously and we will only use your data and personal information to administer your account and to provide the types of products and services you have requested from us.
Altered Images does not share or sell your personal information
The personal information we collect might include your name, company, address, e-mail address, IP address, telephone, along with details of quotes, contracts and information about goods and services purchased or enquired about. Financial and accounts Information of transactions. Details of payment and credit cards are not held.
From time to time we would like to contact you with details of the goods and services we provide. These will always be of legitimate interest. You can Opt-out of marketing at any time using the links provided.
We will always seek consent methods to do that for new prospects and customers
Any questions regarding this policy and our practises should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by writing to Altered Images, Unit 4, Shepperton Business Park, Govett Avenue, Shepperton, TW17 8BA
Find out more about Our Work – CLICK HERE
SEARCH ALTERED IMAGES
- Britain by boat
- Coventry University Chooses Ross Video for End-to-End Newsroom Solution
- The University of the West England EditShare Creative Workflow
- The Edit Invests in Avid NEXIS | Pro storage and cutting edge workflows
- Meet the Team
- Pre-order now: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
- Order now: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K